Regular dental visits are essential to make sure oral health problems — from tooth decay to oral cancer — are detected and treated in a timely manner. At our office, your oral health is our paramount concern. We want to make sure your teeth stay healthy, function well and look great! From regular cleanings and exams to advanced restorative treatments, all of your routine dental needs can be met right here.
Services we offer include:
- Bonding, to repair small chips or cracks
- Crowns & Bridgework, to replace large amounts of lost tooth structure and/or missing teeth
- Dental Implants, for the longest-lasting tooth replacement available today
- Fillings, to make your teeth strong and healthy again
- Oral Cancer Screenings, to detect disease at a curable stage
- Periodontal (Gum) Disease Therapy, to prevent tooth loss
- Porcelain Veneers, for repairing larger chips and cracks, and reshaping teeth
- Professional Teeth Cleanings, to maintain good oral health
- Removable Dentures, to help you smile again
- Root Canal Treatment, to save an infected tooth
- Sealants, to protect children's teeth from decay
- Teeth Whitening, to brighten a faded or discolored smile
- TMJ/TMD Treatment, for chronic jaw pain
- Tooth Extractions, when a tooth is hopelessly damaged or decayed
Although we do have information about sedation dentistry on our webpage under the Patient Education tab, we do not perform Inhalation Conscious Sedation at our office.
Oral hygiene is the practice of keeping the mouth clean. Oral hygiene is a means of prevention of cavities, gingivitis, periodontitis, bad breath and other dental disorders.
Researchers are also discovering new reasons to brush and floss and receive routine tooth cleanings. An unhealthy mouth, especially if you have gum disease, may increase your risk of serious health problems such as heart attack, stroke and poorly controlled diabetes.
Regular tooth cleaning by a dental hygienist is recommended to remove tartar that may develop even with brushing and flossing. Professional cleaning includes tooth scaling and tooth polishing and debridement if too much tartar has accumulated. Routine examinations of the teeth, dental x-rays and flouride are also recommended.
Please call us during office hours to make your 6-month dental cleaning appointment.
Emergency Dental Treatment
If you have a life-threatening or severe injury, call 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room. We can treat a variety of traumatic dental injuries, including teeth that have been chipped, moved, or knocked out entirely. Please call our office for assistance.